SONAR Leadership Program 11-01-18
November 1 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm PDT| $349
This training WILL change the way you do business!
With 20 years of training experience and over 40,000 attendees, renowned speaker, trainer, and retired police inspector Phil Eastwood brings you the most powerful 1-day leadership training workshop in Vancouver. Sign up today and get over $100 of free bonuses and savings.
* Early Bird Special On Now For Just The Next 24 Hours *
Register today and get a voucher for $30 off the regular price. PLUS, for a limited time:
– Get the Handcuffs to Handshakes Phil Eastwood physical book – A $20 Value – Free!
– The audio version of Handcuffs to Handshakes to listen in your car and on the go – A $30 Value – Free!
– 1 seat for our popular ZERO Tolerance Respectful Workplace Training E-Course – A $50 Value – Free!
All this when you register today, a $479 value for only $349!
Leadership Today is ALL ABOUT INFLUENCE – Supervisors and Managers Need Training
This powerful 1-day workshop features memorable exercises, providing participants with a potent and professional toolkit to assist them in making the shift to today’s critical new reality: the fact that our workplaces have changed with new rules and new languages.
SONAR Leadership teaches powerful concepts of communication and dialogue – demonstrating to supervisors at every level the importance of connecting with their employees and really listening to what they hear. Just as a SONAR does, they must be able to accurately interpret that information.
“I learned to give myself permission to be the leader I really am. There’s no right way.”
“I learned to appreciate the important leaders I want to emulate and to solidify my personal brand.”
The Philosophy of SONAR Leadership Training
The logic of the SONAR Leadership philosophy is based on three distinct aspects of leadership:
1. The core attribute of an effective leader is his or her ability to see and to understand what is going on within the workplace. Leaders can see where they are, and where they are going. They have insight into the current situation and can see the problems and opportunities. Their decisions and actions are purposeful and intentional because they’re able to take advantage of their understanding of the present circumstances.
2. Leaders make a difference in the lives of those around them. Leaders inspire followers to take action and develop themselves. Leaders motivate people and organizations to make changes and take on challenges.
3. Their personal development is essential. A leader’s skills can be identified and assessed through various tools which are critical to take advantage of in understanding their current skill set.
“I learned strategies for motivating people (3:1 ratio for positive/negative feedback.”
“I learned to treat people like they can do the work and they will treat employees like they make a difference and they will.”
Vital Behaviors that BOOST Employee Engagement and Productivity – COACHING
Another important aspect of our SONAR Leadership program is allowing participants to recognize the vital Leadership mentoring and coaching leadership behaviours that boost employee engagement and productivity.
One of those behaviours revolves around the leader’s ability to not only lead but more importantly to practice the art of coaching.
Employees become highly motivated when they receive personalized, specific recognition and feedback from their supervisors, managers and leaders. When they receive such feedback the employees’ feel that the supervisor or manager is paying attention, notices, and cares about the employees’ efforts.
Within our SONAR Leadership program we have developed an effective exercise to provide participants the tools to effectively provide personalized feedback to employees.
This workshop charts the course for those who attend to take bold steps into tomorrow’s workplaces and equips them to be successful leaders, make a significant difference for those around them and achieve outstanding results in their organizations.
Here is What You Will Learn in SONAR Leadership
- The 4 Elements of Essential Leadership
- How to Develop a Leader’s Mindset
- How to Engage with Others
- How to Become a Coach for Others
- How to Achieve Results Through Others
- The Essential Leadership Characteristics
- The Power of Empathy
- The Importance of Personal Validation
- The Importance of Being a Generous Leader
- Why Today’s Leaders Also Need to Be a Coach
- How to Use the JOHARI Window to Understand People
“Excellent overall, good use of different methods of “lecturing” (speaking, videos, group work)”
“Loved the videos, always remember those the most!”
PLUS – BONUS – Participants will also receive:
- Fiore Group Training Coaches Digital Toolkit
- Copy of Handcuffs to Handshakes: Leadership Lessons From More than Thirty Years of Handling Humans
Contact our office to book your SONAR Leadership Training Program Today!